Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 Condos for sale.. best place to list them online????

I have 1 condo in southern California and one in Phoenix arizona that I have on the market to sell. Both have agents, but





I would like to advertise them someplace online. Are there any good websites where I can pay a fee to advertise them online. I know the agents only list them on mrmls.





thanks2 Condos for sale.. best place to list them online????
Excuse me, but aren't you paying them good money to help market your homes? Then damn it make them do their jobs and buy space on various websites for you! It's part of the marketing fee for cry'n out loud.





I can tell you from experience, that owners don't get much activity from listing themselves. I'm a Realtor and I haven't had one call on my own homes listing on the web. While people do search the web more than before, they are taking their time making decisions to select homes and more often than not, they hookup with a Realtor and the Realtors shows them everything listed. Understand? So kick you agents in the butt and demand they advertise on the net~!2 Condos for sale.. best place to list them online????
www.craigslist.com is the best.
I think MLS is the best place....you get the best coverage that way. If you're willing to pay too, put ads in the paper or canvas your town with flyers.
NY Times as well.
The agents should be advertising on all possible marketing places, ie....newspaper, and on the computer.....they also contact other Agents to see if they have possible buyers...


They all work together and you pay for it....


good luck
http://www.univision.com/content/channel鈥?/a>


and


www.craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment