Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have a Condo for sale 76k, great rate of return on it, what can I do to get it sold asap?

Condo 76k mins from Downtown, In new mexico. I need to sale it ASAP for my client, can anyone help me think of ideas or might no someone interested. 2 bed 1.5 bath 790 sq ft, pool, playground etc... Awesome return on money with high potential rental incomeI have a Condo for sale 76k, great rate of return on it, what can I do to get it sold asap?
Get a RealtorI have a Condo for sale 76k, great rate of return on it, what can I do to get it sold asap?
Are you a realtor? Right now the mortgage industry is suffering so there is no real value at this time. Condo's are expected to really loose value due to the amount of supply. However, you can list the property for sale on www.craigslist.com. Also find out from others that have viewed the property what they found wrong so you can make changes and offer seller financing.
Watch HGTV! They have great ideas! DIY.net





Buy some new furniture and include it in the sale!
  • makeup show
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment