Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Houses and Condos for sale?

First how much would your payment be per month if you had decent credit and a $200,000 house. Also why is it that some houses are listed at $5,000? Are they really that cheap? Are some forclosures for decent houses really $20,000? I really don't get all this stuff if you want the best answer clear all this up for me. Thanks!Houses and Condos for sale?
Some are as cheap as 20k.


The ones that are that cheap are in need of lots of work, top to bottom, not in livable condition, and will cost you about 100k+ to restore.


Better off buying ';decent'; and doing some remodeling or cosmetics.


as for your first question, $2,000 (ish) I'm looking to put down a good amount and borrow about 100k, after taxes/insurance, I'm looking at roughly $800-1,000 a month.So, about double for a 200k loan I'm guessing.Houses and Condos for sale?
Find an ';Amortization Schedule';.....trust me. Figure on $800 per month for the entire payment (principle, interest, taxes, insurance).





On the foreclosures, you will never find a house for less than 50% of it's market value.......NEVER.
Dear visit my wesite to get cleared ur doubts.


http://real-estate-informations.blogspot.com/


Thank you
  • makeup show
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment