Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where would I go to find a condo for sale in my area?

Try www.realtor.comWhere would I go to find a condo for sale in my area?
www.rent.com


www.apartmentfinder.com


www.apartment.com





You can search by location, prize, size, # of bedrooms, and many other options at these web sites. I found them very helpful and some can get you discount rates for using their web site. Happy hunting.Where would I go to find a condo for sale in my area?
start by looking at Yahoo Real Estate...
Local newspapers, rent.com, some agencies in your area might be able to help you.
the drug store sav-on or wallgreens


***


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


i thought you wrote condoms!!! lol im so retarded sometimes
get a recycler newspaper
Does your local newspaper have real estate listings? Are there any real estate agents where you live? This is a world-wide website.
ISOLDMYHOUSE.COM
craigslist.com rules!!

No comments:

Post a Comment