Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Anyone know of any condos for sale in West Palm Beach, FL?

I am thinking about moving to West Palm Beach, Fl and I looking for possible condos for sale. Anyone know of any companies that are currently selling condos? I hear the market is pretty tight.Anyone know of any condos for sale in West Palm Beach, FL?
I ran across this site the other day. It is advertising a new condo development in West Palm Beach.Anyone know of any condos for sale in West Palm Beach, FL?
Yes, I have 12 condo properties to choose from in the West Palm Area. Please click here to visit my website: http://www.Jmkhomes.com for Pricing, Photos, Floor Plans and Virtual Tours.


My service is absolutely FREE to you!


The sellers always pay my fees.





Joseph M. Keane, P.A.

Report Abuse



Sorry I don't know any condos for sale in West Palm Beach but here in Naples, FL there is always condos for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment