Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How can I find out all the brand new condos for sale in southern california?

brand new including new, ';apt converts to condo'; type too.How can I find out all the brand new condos for sale in southern california?
I would get a map of California or at the very least, get zip codes of the towns you are considering and go to realtor.com and look for those zip codes. You will probably get more used condos, but you can do a search for new condos on the web if you have a zip code or town to start with.How can I find out all the brand new condos for sale in southern california?
There is a great website that features all the new condo developments in the country. Check it out at http://www.newcondosonline.com

Report Abuse



I found a great website that will give you zip codes - www.zipinfo.com.
Google is a good site for renting or buying condos.

No comments:

Post a Comment